vintage chiffon blouse, vintage suede vest, Kasil 'Minx' skinny, Delicious leopard sandals, Melie Bianco bag, Michael Kors watch
1. Wearing this pair of skinnies from Kasil = flattering, soft, and breathable. Instant fave.
2. Obsessed with this Melie Bianco bag I received from LuLu's. I use it everyday and every time someone will compliment it and ask where I got it from. It's light but sturdy and has zipper details in all the right places. It's my default bag for NY, I've decided :)
3. Met up with Crystal recently and she is quite the cool girl. We munched on delicious macarons the whole night haha.
4. Aren't these leopard-print sandals awesome? Type in the code 'Jenny8' at checkout on My Hot Shoes to receive 15% off your entire purchase.
5. Zara's e-com site for the U.S. launches on the 7th of this month. HOLY! Get excited.
6. When I mentioned Chictopia in a previous post, I was talking about this 'Influential Blogger of the Year' award. I'm assuming this is the first of its kind on Chictopia, and I'm beyond honored to be included! To be frank, Chictopia was the first 'fashion platform' for personal style that got me hooked. I had been a long time member but never had the courage to post any personal pictures - I was busy admiring the girls already on there. In short, I'm just really happy to be a part of this online community, not just the group of nominees. You learn a lot, I feel, by looking not only at your personal style photos but from those of others... so thanks, Chictopia, for thinking that I am anything close to being influential. Anyway, if you could vote for me here, I would really appreciate it. You have to have an account on Chictopia, so if you don't already have one... sign up! xx
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (64)
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (144)
- ► 2012 (139)
- ▼ September (11)