Le Mont St. Michel knit pullover, Forever 21 blouse, Kasil 'Geek' pants, Soda platform sandals, Shangri-LA gold citrine necklace
Hence the title, here is a quick, lazy post done in numeric bullet points:
1. Notice the intricate scalloping of the sleeves on the LMSM knit? So cute and subtle, great for layering IMHO.
2. Because my favorite color (the best color) is yellow, I instantly fell in love with this sheer yellow blouse from Forever. It is a little oversized, but the perfect color makes up for it.
3. When I'm feeling more than lethargic and want to seem somewhat presentable, I wear these 'Geek' pants from Kasil. Comfortably, roomy, and still structured. Makes me look alright even when I'm feeling like an ultra couch potato? Check. I think...
4. You can get the same sandals or another pair of shoes from My Hot Shoes with a 15% off entire purchase with the code "Jenny8".
5. Currently obsessed with my favorite summer drink: aguas frescas, yum!
6. Friday's always a good day. Happy Friday xx
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (64)
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (144)
- ► 2012 (139)
- ▼ August (13)